Small Business

Operating your business as an entity can help protect your personal assets in the event of a claim against your business. In addition to simply forming the new entity (limited liability company or partnership, S corporation or C corporation) with the Secretary of State, I will prepare your initial records book including company resolutions, bylaws or operating agreement, shareholders agreement or member control agreement and stock or unit certificates. In addition, I will obtain your federal and state identification numbers. We'll then sit down together to review all of the information and the required annual maintenance items to be done so that you start off on the right foot with your new business.

I can also assist you with other issues that your business may encounter during the course of its life such as stock or asset purchases or sales, buy/sell agreements, financing issues, confidentiality agreements or any contract or agreement specifically tailored to your business needs.